COOKING @ HOME
Cooking at home is rare these days. More than ever eating has become so convenient. Now, I understand that often times getting meals on the table right away is priority #1; however, I want you to know a few things about cooking that will inspire you to cook more.
1. Cooking is a way to express love to your friends and loved ones.
2. Cooking should not be a chore.
3. Cooking is a way to express your creativity.
4. You don't have to be perfect at it.
5. Start by creating 1 signature dish per month.
6. Cook with friends and loved ones.
7. Start with simple recipes that include items already in your cupboard/pantry.
8. Cook on the days that are less busy.
9. Post pictures of meals that you cook on social media.
10. Prepare your ingredients as early as the night before the home cooked meal.
Nourishment doesn't just start on your plate. Explore 2 types of foods that you need for complete health & wellness.